Tembo Naming Festival held, rising elephant numbers lauded
The event attracted 24 sponsors, who gave between Sh50,000 and Sh2.5 million to have an elephant named after them.
By Ferdinand Mwongela | 3 months ago
Tourism body roots for partnerships to improve fortunes
KTB Chief Executive Betty Radier says travel trade, agents and buyers should work together to coordinate the national tourism marketing strategy.
Philip Mwakio | 3 months ago
KTB confident of tourism sector growth despite polls fever
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) is confident of sustaining the sector’s growth momentum from last year despite 2017 being an election year.
Macharia Kamau | 5 years ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance