Inside charged tender wars that edged out Kenya Power chief
Emails between board chair and a senior manager show clash of opinions over a multi-million-shilling insurance brokerage contract.
By Roselyne Obala | 2 months ago
Defaulting Kenya Power customers increase on Covid-19 woes
The Lighting Company is unable to collect Sh27.4 billion in the year to June 2020 amid growing financial losses owing to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Macharia Kamau | 6 months ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries