World Bank’s IFC to acquire 10 per cent stake in Britam for Sh3.6b
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has made an entry into Kenya’s insurance industry by acquiring a significant stake in Britam Holdings Ltd.
By Dominic Omondi | 4 years ago
Mugenda tells off critics of KU infrastructure projects
Outgoing Kenyatta University (KU) Vice Chancellor Olive Mugenda has told off those critical of her legacy at the institution.
Kamau Maichuhie | 5 years ago
Britam acquires 25pc of Acorn Group shares, ups presence in property sector
Britam Thursday signed a strategic partnership with Acorn Group, a real estate investment and project management firm.
NICHOLAS WAITATHU | 7 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body