Are backers and opponents of BBI Bill ready for heartbreak?
Those who oppose it cannot say why it is bad and those who love it cannot tell you why it is the best thing because both camps have never read it.
By Clay Muganda | 29 days ago
BBI promoters’ big headache in court, homework with Wanjiku
BBI lawyers must argue what I believe is a winnable case convincingly to the seven wise men and women.
Kamotho Waiganjo | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession