From Jezebel to Pharaoh, Biblical tales in BBI case
Appeal Judges decide the fate of a document likely to make or break the country’s political destiny.
By Kamau Muthoni and Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
BBI appeal brought together younger lawyers and top legal minds
From the beginning, it was evident the BBI appeal drew the crème de la crème of the country’s legal mind.
Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
Sorry you are not welcome: ANC tells Raila ahead of Mudavadi's big day
- Karen Nyamu: I have no apologies to make over my ‘chuma' remarks
- Kenyan politicians mere job seekers - Khaminwa
By Betty Njeru
- Businessman charged with air ticket fraud
- Bird flies 6,000km from Poland, dies in Nandi
By Edward Kosut
- Capital FM DJ dies after collapsing in office