Kogelo villagers upbeat on their ‘son’s’ legacy, to gain more
Nyangoma Kogelo – the once sleepy village in Siaya County where outgoing US President Barack Hussein Obama traces his ancestral roots – remained calm as their son prepares to leave office, hundreds of miles away.
By John Oywa | 4 years ago
Records at Maseno School show the bright side of President Obama’s father
“Obama is the most misunderstood old boy (of Maseno School) because people just rush for rumour that flies across but that is the burden all legends bear,” concludes Otula who also says “Obama was a brilliant gentleman just like any other student”.
David Ochami | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession