Why more farmers in Kenya are embracing organic farming
"It is encouraging that many farmers in the two counties have embraced banana farming. This will help us have enough material to run a multimillion-shilling banana processing plant in Khwisero," Manyasa says.
By John Shilitsa | 4 years ago
School dropout reaps big from bananas and sweet potatoes
He dropped out of school in Form One when his father died in 1992. With nothing much to do, he worked as a casual labourer due to his minimal education, saving Sh120,000 over a period of time.
Titus Oteba | 5 years ago
Farmers are used to having visitors in their farms. From their customers, to agricultural extension officers and fellow farmers seeking to learn a thing or two from the farm.
Model banana farm where big shots come to learn be | 6 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body