President Uhuru to host over 20 world leaders next month
President Uhuru Kenyatta is next month expected to host Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and over 20 Heads of State.
Wilfred Ayaga | 4 years ago
Civil society groups in Kenya push for laws to criminalise tax evasion
The civil society in Kenya wants Parliament to join them in the push to end tax evasion through enactment of laws that enhance compliance from international trade.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai