Will Telkom’s Loon balloons bridge Kenya’s digital divide?
Government has not delivered on numerous plans to increase Internet penetration among low-income population.
By Frankline Sunday | 8 months ago
Uhuru’s balloon internet video call excites residents
The service by Google’s mother company Aphabet could revolutionise access to mobile telephony services in Kenya.
Caroline Chebet | 9 months ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga
- The rise and fall of Mike Sonko