Former assistant minister and medical entrepreneur Dr Manduku dies
The family of former Foreign Affairs Assistant Minister Dr Hezron Manduku has confirmed his passing on at Nairobi Hospital.
Erick Abuga | 2 years ago
Court orders former minister to pay Sh700m to British family
Former Assistant Minister Calist Mwatela has gone to court to contest a 2016 order to pay Sh700 million to the family of a slain British geologist.
Willis Oketch | 4 years ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth