Heed people’s views and provide unifying laws, Kibaki tells CoE
President Kibaki has asked the Committee of Experts (CoE) on constitution review to harmonise views received from Kenyans and unveil a final product that would unite the country.
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'