Kenyans should rise up against all forms of segregation
Kenyans of goodwill should come together to strongly condemn the divisive political undertones creating an atmosphere of hostility and uncertainty in the country.
By Eric Wanjohi | 4 years ago
Anal examination on homosexuals lawful, judge maintains
Suspects can be forced to undergo examinations to determine if they have engaged in homosexuality which is a crime, a court has ruled.
Willis Oketch | 4 years ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school