No amount of threats from maize cartels will destruct me, MP says
The cartels linked to the maize scandal have started importing fertiliser to rake in huge profits, Cherangany MP Joshua Kuttuny has claimed.
By Standard Team | 2 years ago
Will CS Kiunjuri break the jinx at Agriculture Ministry?
Since first Cabinet, the docket has been a hot seat
Steve Mkawale | 2 years ago
Kiunjuri: You will carry your own cross over 15, 000 tonnes spoilt maize
National Cereals and Produce Board management in Kisumu has been put on the spot over negligence that has seen more than 15,000 tonnes of maize go bad
Kevine Omollo and Osinde Obare | 2 years ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya