Create awareness on affirmative action funds to enhance uptake
As of April 2019, beneficiaries of the Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO) policy directive had received sh32.2 billion.
By Kalangi Kiambati | 5 months ago
Big win for small suppliers as State to finally pay up
PS says special groups to be given priority, with the rest having to wait for the new financial year to kick in.
Otiato Guguyu | 2 years ago
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola