How the 10 bottom counties spent their budget cash
Instead of digging themselves out of the hole of poverty by funding development project, officials of the counties are busy lining up their pockets.
Dominic Omondi | 2 years ago
Should KRA collect taxes on behalf of counties as proposed by Odhiambo?
The proposal by outgoing Controller of Budget Agnes Odhiambo is good. In fact, we should embrace it as a country.
The Standard | 2 years ago
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat