If DP Ruto’s bottom-up model is bogus, give us a better idea
What if the political futures of Kenya depend on the doctrine of crippling Ruto and turning his bottom-up strategy upside down?
By Michael Ndonye | 4 hours ago
Why DP Ruto’s bottom-up economic approach is dishonest
The bottom-up economic approach DP Ruto is trying to sell is dishonest, for the simple reason that it’s coming from him.
John Ouma | 14 hours ago
Scramble begins as Mount Kenya vote up for grabs in State House race
A year to Uhuru’s succession elections, the push for a possible six million votes from the Mount Kenya region is on like never before.
Jacob Ng’etich | 1 day ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession