Ruto and Raila trade barbs over flagship projects in hunt for votes
Deputy President William Ruto and ODM leader Raila Odinga traded barbs as each took credit for the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR).
By Stephen Nzioka and Julius Chepkwony | 12 hours ago
‘Raila’s only bullet’: Politics and blood-curdling war metaphors
Such violent political metaphors increase public support for political violence, including threats against leaders, and property.
Babere Kerata Chacha | 1 day ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro