Parallel economy: Illegal vendors make millions as residents dance with death
In Nairobi’s informal settlements, rogue civil servants in cahoots with unscrupulous traders hold ultimate power.
By Awal Mohammed | 12 days ago
Kenya Power to lay off, move staff in turnaround strategy
Kenya Power is set to lay off employees in a planned turnaround strategy that also seeks to push more staff from offices to the field.
Macharia Kamau | 24 days ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Uhuru hands off, Jubilee MPs now on their own
- Married woman fails to stop workmate from child's DNA test
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely