Haji asks court to lock out Orengo from Ojaamong's graft case
He is of the view that the court should tame lawmakers who are lawyers from representing suspects of crime such as graft and abuse of office.
By Kamau Muthoni | 25 days ago
Raila in Kisumu to calm storms wreaking his backyard
In the last couple of days, Raila’s main foot soldiers Orengo, Amollo, Mbadi and Junet have been engaged in a war of words.
Harold Odhiambo | 28 days ago
Six foods that rev up your ‘engine’
- Maasai clan goes to court to stop Uhuru directive on disputed land
- Uhuru drops erstwhile loyalists as Raila joins kitchen cabinet
By Nzau Musau
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried in Siaya on Saturday
- Months after road crash Tuju meets matatu driver