JSC barred from discussing Uhuru's report on nominees
Justice James Makau also temporarily stopped investigation, prosecution or consideration of any petition to remove the six Judicial officers.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 day ago
As Moi predicted, Presidency has become most vulnerable
Uhuru Kenyatta’s presidency seems to be sliding into an erratic phase marked by much foreboding and fear of blows struck by mockers.
Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 3 days ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi