Equity Bank posts 25pc jump in 9-month pretax profit
Equity Bank Group reported a 25 per cent jump in pretax profits for the first nine months of the year, citing growth in non-interest income and a drop in provisions for bad debts.
By Jackson Okoth and Reuters | 6 years ago
One year later: What’s cooking in the Real Estate Investment Trusts pot?
When Real Estate Investment Trusts (Reits) regulations were finally gazetted last year, there was excitement across the country.
Kevin Oguoko | 7 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries