Capital markets to tighten noose on insider trading
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) will prosecute and revoke licences of those who manipulate the securities market and deal in insider trading.
By By JAMES ANYANZWA | 7 years ago
I&M Bank gets regulator’s nod to raise Sh10 billion
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has granted approval to I&M Bank Ltd to raise Sh10 billion through the debt market.
JAMES ANYANZWA | 7 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels