My boyfriend sulks when I make simple mistakes
By Ted Malanda | March 5th 2020
Something is off about my relationship and it is worrying me stiff. My boyfriend whom I love so much has started showing strangely weird behaviour. Whenever I make a simple mistake, he keeps quiet and ignores me. He behaves like he doesn’t care about me. He doesn’t bother to say a word, he just goes out with his friends and spends the night out. I am really worried. Please help. Veroh
Your boyfriend is still growing up. When he becomes a man, he will learn that the wife is always right and that when YOU make a mistake, it is your role to sulk and that it is duty to apologise profusely and buy you presents.
But why are you living with a man who is just a boyfriend? You cook for him, clean up, open his windows, wash his dishes, buy him boxers, feed his mosquitoes and give him sex.
Now the guy is already behaving like you are his wife! Look, next time he sulks like a baby and goes out with his friends, don’t hang around crying. Walk out of that house and go to your own pad – if you have one – and don’t go back until he puts a ring on it. Don’t panic though. A man who walks out and stomps to the pub when angry is first class husband material. That type rarely lay a hand on their wives.
Chairman Ambrose Rachier: Millionaire lawyer who runs Sirkal
By David Odongo
- Kenyans blow Sh48 billion on illicit sex
- Non-monogamy is the new relationship trend
- Why body of businessman 'refused to go home'
- Street boys, sex workers now ‘dressing up’ to avoid arrest
- I will cover DJ Evolve mum's funeral costs - Babu Owino
By Solomon Koko
- Burglar breaks into city house and takes a nap
- How women destroy healthy hair
By Gardy Chacha
- Things men do in bed that women dislike
- My hubby still wears cheap ‘Y’ front underwear