Over my dead body: Boda boda rider found dead after wife is spotted with another man
By Anne Atieno | April 7th 2021
The body of boda boda rider was found dangling from the roof of his house in Gware area, Uriri Constituency. According to neighbours, the 30 year-old man could have died by suicide after locating his wife at a nearby nightclub.
Uriri sub-county police commander Peter Njoroge said neighbours alerted them when they realised the man had not left his house. When efforts to reach him failed, police broke into the house and, "He had locked himself from inside the house. We found him dangling from the roof of his house," Njoroge told The Nairobian, adding that a sisal rope dangled from the man's lifeless body.
According to residents, the rider could have been angered by reports that his wife was having a good time at a nearby club with an unidentified man.
"He was informed yesterday that his wife was dancing at a club with another man and we didn't hear from him afterwards," Ezra Okumu, a neighbour told The Nairobian.
It is also alleged that security guards denied the deceased access to the club.
Investigations into the cause of death are underway according to Uriri sub-county police boss.
"We are conducting our investigations to get to the root of the matter," police boss said.
Meanwhile, the rider's body was taken to Migori County Referral Hospital.
I received presidential treatment from TB Joshua, says Ng’ang’a
- Vaginal procedures: to snip or not to snip?
- Magoha tells varsities to stop offering ‘copy-cat’ courses to students
- Nunu facelift: To keep women tight, or men cocked?
- Will Uhuru’s Nasa backing change 2022 equation?
- Married woman: Former lover stole my child for four months
By James Omoro
- Family in shock after finding sheep, black cat buried in farm
- Mum is best, but dad is ‘importanter’— Sociologist
By Kelvin Kamau
- Kirubi never parted with more than Sh10,000 for his women
- Clogged sewers, faeces suffocating Muthurwa market