Our politicians are like an old witch blocking people on the road - Orengo
By Anne Atieno | May 8th 2021
Siaya Senator James Orengo has said some politicians are busy making noise but are absent when needed.
He described them as ‘an old witch who runs to the road and tells those passing ‘I have blocked you’.
The Siaya Senator, who was speaking at a burial in Nyatike Sub-County, noted such leaders only made noise but were nowhere to be seen when their presence was needed.
He questioned where National Super Alliance (NASA) leaders, including Amani National Congress party leader Musalia Mudavadi, Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka and Moses Wetangula (Ford Kenya), were when things were ugly during Raila Odinga’s mock swearing-in at Uhuru Park.
“When Raila was at Uhuru Park things were ugly. When Kajwang stood there as Chief Justice, where were they?” Senator Orengo said.
“Kajwang himself was sued for treason and I was his lawyer until he was finally freed.”
The senator urged Luos to stand with Raila saying he was their only leader.
Help! Sh700,000 disappeared from my bank account
- There are no ghost-workers in government- SRC boss
- Kirubi never parted with more than Sh10,000 for his women
- Fake money? Back in the day we had fake parents
By Uncle Gil
- Mistresses grieve like wives, but their pain is hidden
By Kelvin Kamau
- So long Kenya's most expensively dressed dude
- The child is mine: Married woman and workmate fight over child's paternity
- Man busted growing weed in quarter acre farm
By James Omoro
- Juicy gossip is our way of life
By Uncle Gil
- Room service: Nairobi sex workers are now working from home