Husband urinates on bed and utensils, threatens to set house ablaze
By - Jan 1st 1970
A man who attacked his wife and urinated on utensils and beddings pleaded guilty to creating a disturbance.
Shadrack Obare Oduor had been accused of assaulting Millicent Atieno on diverse dates between February 16 and March 6 at Kirima estate in Nairobi.
The court heard that Obare arrived home late in the night, found his wife asleep and demanded that she leaves lest he sets all her belongings ablaze. At one point, he started shouting while demanding conjugal rights in presence of his children. When she declined, she stoned her before urinating on the bed and couches.
He also pooped on the bed before smearing faeces on the walls while shouting that the police will do nothing even if she reported him.
When he appeared before Makadara principal magistrate Erick Mutunga he claimed that he was sorry and that he was under the influence of alcohol.
The matter will be mentioned at later date pending sentencing.
From pulpit to governor's mansion- the rise of Bishop Kawira Mwangaza
- Unhealthy obsession with religion and the upsurge of deadly cults
- Garden of Eden: Nairobi church where congregants worship naked
- Winnie Odinga and I are just friends: says Beautyprenuer
- More Kenyans are joining the Atheists Club
- Muggz: Where Sabina Chege relished githeri top layer
By James Mwangi
- Church elder, married woman caught pants down