Makueni Women Rep. conferred with honorary degree in Humanity by L.A. Development Institute
By John Muia | November 30th 2021
Makueni Women Representative was awarded an honorary Doctorate degree in Humanity by the Los Angeles Development Institute in Nairobi on Friday.
Rose Museo said that it was a great honour to be awarded a Doctorate and she appreciated the acknowledgement of her contribution to society.
“I feel different, I feel nice. I feel that I have not been working for nothing. This makes me want to do more and better.” She said.
She added that “I did not know the work I have been doing silently would touch lives and also I did not know if someone out there was watching.”
The legislator, who is serving her second term, thanked her supporters from Makueni County, her mentors and more so her husband whom she said is the person behind her success.
“My husband does not hold back anything that would help me as a person. He has been acting like my tutor.” She said.
She also attributed her success to Wiper Party and its leader Kalonzo Musyoka saying that he has a lot of confidence in her.
“When somebody has confidence in you it makes you work more. Despite my challenges of walking, the party leader has appreciated me the way I am and he feels I am an honest worker.” She said.
Maina Njenga- the man firmly in Raila Odinga's corner
- I used to ‘babysit’, change diapers on lambs in Saudi
By Jael Musumba
- Church refuses to cremate follower who died by suicide inside church
By James Omoro
- I am more than just Murathe's son- Davidson Wakairu
- Dear men, here is your toolkit to spice up things at home
By Awuor Omino
- How teen escaped elders’ wrath in colonial court after impregnating five women
- Embu Sports Director, ex-wife in bitter fight over lorry
- I would sell my cows again to take part in Winter Olympics
- Inside Francis Atwoli's posh homes, including one beach house
- How I bagged the deal to bake Baba's birthday cake