Man denies luring minor with ugali-cabbage and touching her innapropriately
By Lilian Chepkoech | October 7th 2021
Kabete man has denied enticing a minor with food and defiling her. The court heard that last year on March 6 at 3pm, the accused was caught with the minor trapped in between his legs at his rented house in Nairobi’s Kabete area. It is claimed that he has made it a habit to defile the minor and feed her in exchange for her silence.
Allegedly, he has been luring minors to his house in the pretext of feeding them, thereafter he chases away the rest of the kids and asks one specific one to stay back. It is further claimed that the accused then uses his finger to defile the minor. On the fateful day, he invited the minor into his house, touched her before serving her ugali and cabbage.
When the minor’s elder sister passed by the accused’s house, she stormed in but was chased away. She dashed home, informed their parents who were able to rescue the minor before taking her to hospital.
The suspect was arrested and presented to Kibera Law Courts where he denied charges. He was released on a Sh300,000. The case will be mentioned on October 20.
Businessman fuels Toyota land cruiser V8, speeds off without paying
- Dress how you want to be addressed
By Awuor Omino
- Why men stopped buying gifts for their wives
- Musician Arrow Bwoy mourns dad
- Goodbye Music? Rapper Kahush back to school in London
- President Kenyatta must follow up on Pandora leak
- Ibrahim Rotich: The man who confused Olympics star from age 17
- This woman, Anne Mumbi Waiguru
- Troubled senator used mother’s ambulance to campaign
- Gloria Muliro ties the knot with pastor, engineer hubby