Dr. Maxwell Akoth, Ruai Hospital founder, wins award in Dubai
By Solomon Koko | September 25th 2021
Dr Maxwel Okoth, founder and CEO Ruai Family Hospital and RFH Healthcare Ltd in Kenya, has won the Africa Motivational Award 2021 at a ceremony held in Dubai, UAE earlier this week.
The young entrepreneur was feted following his tremendous contribution to the rebirth and development of the health care industry in Kenya.
"Becoming a great influencer on youth empowerment in the country and beyond. As young as you are, you have become a renowned pragmatic medical practitioner, unparalleled entrepreneur and an outstanding African philanthropist, we are proud to showcase your ingenuity to Africans and friends of Africa in the Diaspora during this event," read a statement from an assemble of other Africans and friends of Africa who congregated to appreciate his contribution to humanity and the advancement of medicine in Africa.
Dr Maxwell dedicated the award to his late father who influenced his decision to join the medical career and young Africans who make a change in society in their own small way. "God has been faithful even in moments when I have lost track. Not all that hurts you is evil. Sometimes pain teaches and protects us. Let's keep pushing on," he said in a statement.
The secret world of Nairobi sugar babies
- Is Eddie Butita charging Sh3.5 Million for Wife Material?
- Shy Meru girl crowned the most beautiful girl in England
- Things you should know before dating that village girl
- Dated for years? He won’t marry you
- DJ Oxygen: My ten years behind bars
By Kelvin Kamau
- My wife stares at me angrily: What could be the problem?
By Ted Malanda
- No husband, no children, no problem
- Wedding night: The man of my dreams couldn't perform
- Best thing in life is being a grandpa, says Mwai Kibaki's doctor
By Saada Hassan