Dr. Maxwell Akoth, Ruai Hospital founder, wins award in Dubai
By Solomon Koko | September 25th 2021
Dr Maxwel Okoth, founder and CEO Ruai Family Hospital and RFH Healthcare Ltd in Kenya, has won the Africa Motivational Award 2021 at a ceremony held in Dubai, UAE earlier this week.
The young entrepreneur was feted following his tremendous contribution to the rebirth and development of the health care industry in Kenya.
"Becoming a great influencer on youth empowerment in the country and beyond. As young as you are, you have become a renowned pragmatic medical practitioner, unparalleled entrepreneur and an outstanding African philanthropist, we are proud to showcase your ingenuity to Africans and friends of Africa in the Diaspora during this event," read a statement from an assemble of other Africans and friends of Africa who congregated to appreciate his contribution to humanity and the advancement of medicine in Africa.
Dr Maxwell dedicated the award to his late father who influenced his decision to join the medical career and young Africans who make a change in society in their own small way. "God has been faithful even in moments when I have lost track. Not all that hurts you is evil. Sometimes pain teaches and protects us. Let's keep pushing on," he said in a statement.
Man in court for secretly filming woman using toilet
- 10 signs your friend is ‘unhappily married’
- Surviving Nairobi's CBD: when friendliness is too suspicious
- Veteran actor wears gold worth over Sh1 million
- Our men can't resist hot coastal women
- I quit posh PR job to start carwash, carpet spa
- Early retirement not a solution for employment crisis
- Sheng will never be a standard language- Linguistics Professor
- If you can’t afford an extra kid, just zip it!
By Awuor Omino
- Manzi wa Kibera is off the market