Comedian Mulamwa gifts wife 100k after delivering baby girl
By Priscilla Kimani | September 20th 2021
Popular comedian Mulamwa has gifted his wife a hundred thousand shillings on delivery of their daughter. He shared a video of him gifting his wife on his youtube channel dubbed ' Keeping up with the Mulamwahs'.
The internet sensation splashed the bundle of notes on his wife who was still in hospital as he appreciated her.
"I have brought you the 100k. It's for you to spend and do whatever you wish. Congratulations and thank you for this amazing gift."
On their YouTube channel, Mulamwa and his wife praised their baby girl, revealing that she resembles the comedian. The couple further disclosed that the young star had already bagged a 17-year endorsement with a clothing brand before her birth.
Mulamwah also took to his Facebook page to share the good news with his fans:
"And it's a girl. A miracle just arrived. Words can't express the feeling. It's the best thing to ever happen to our life. Welcome sweetie Keilah Oyando. Thanks dear Carol Sonnie for this amazing gift. You are such a strong woman to pull through this. Thank you all for wishing us well and keeping us in your prayers..."
Most men who marry athletes are opportunists- Ndereba
- Loving cousins: Not knowing family members can be costly
- 'Mama Pima' forced out of chang'aa business by randy clients
By James Omoro
- Simba Arati: I used to sell sukuma wiki after high school
- Viagra, condoms most counterfeited goods in Kenya
- Vera Sidika and Brown Mauzo welcome newborn in style
- Tiwa Savage: I'm not ashamed of leaked sex tape
By Solomon Koko
- Why burglars cook chapati, shave their victims
- We ate uhuru, forgot to mark the graves of freedom
- Kenya has two tribes; the rich and the poor