Wash-Wash cartel: Two women, man flaunting money now on police radar
By Pkemoi Ng'enoh | September 14th 2021
A man and two women, who recorded a video while partying in a house and displaying wads of cash, are now on police radar.
Detectives now believe the three, who appeared to be intoxicated, are part of fraudsters dubbed ‘wash-wash’.
The video has been circulating on various platforms including the one managed by undercover detectives in Nairobi meant to warn armed robbers to reform before being executed.
“Detectives are looking for four ‘wash wash’ suspects, believed to be part of a larger syndicate in the illegal business of printing fake currency”, the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) shared online.
Adding that: “In video clips doing rounds in sections of social media, three of the suspects were captured giving one of their accomplice a dog’s beating, after he went partying and flashed a bunch of notes flanked by a bevvy of beauties, revealing their dirty dealings.”
The detectives added that the man in the clip was flaunting money while promising the seemingly excited women a trip out of the city.
It is believed that the team in the video stormed into the house of one of their gang members and descended on him mercilessly accusing him of disloyalty and betrayal.
Kenyans blow Sh48 billion on illicit sex
- Non-monogamy is the new relationship trend
- Why body of businessman 'refused to go home'
- Street boys, sex workers now ‘dressing up’ to avoid arrest
- I will cover DJ Evolve mum's funeral costs - Babu Owino
By Solomon Koko
- Burglar breaks into city house and takes a nap
- How women destroy healthy hair
By Gardy Chacha
- Things men do in bed that women dislike
- My hubby still wears cheap ‘Y’ front underwear
- How to tell Nairobi women by their estates