Pastor Burale: Having a mpango is simply cheating, not relieving stress
By David Odongo | August 24th 2021
Pastor and relationship coach Robert Burale says there are so many ways a man can release stress without having to turn to any vice.
“First, having a side woman is simply cheating. It’s not a way to release stress. How do you use another human being to release stress? Isn’t that simply degrading a side woman into an object used whenever you feel stressed?
“Secondly, alcohol has never solved any problem. True, alcohol can be used for relaxation and entertainment purposes but as a stress reliever? Never.
“Thirdly, it is not true that going to church is a way of releasing stress. Serving God is the ultimate purpose of man,” he says.
He adds that there is no proof that men who serve the church wholeheartedly always resort to sex more than men who drink.
Crocodiles and ducks guarding Michuki Park
- Gospel singer Betty Bayo falls in love again
- Lamu cop dies on his wedding day, new still wife in shock
- Why Mombasa twilight girls turn down Indian soldiers
- Sports and boobs: What’s ball got to do with it, Rais?
By Beryl Ringos
- I will marry when ready, says Lilian Ng'ang'a's Juliani
By David Odongo
- Police minting millions from Covid-19 drunkards
- Sick inmate claims he is being denied life-saving drugs
- Coffin gangs of Nairobi: They steal, kill and ferry drugs
- Love is love; age is just a number