Man commits suicide after killing girlfriend in Nairobi’s Kangemi estate
By Kamore Maina | August 14th 2021
A 27-year-old man has killed his girlfriend in Nairobi’s Kangemi estate after which he took his own life inside their rented house. The man, identified as James Wafula, is said reported to have stabbed his 22-year-old girlfried to death following a domestic brawl.
Dagoretti police boss Francis Wahome said the police were informed of the incident by neighbours who heard the lady screaming. It was around mid-day on Tuesday. And when the neighbours managed to break into the one-bedroom house, they found the woman’s body in a pool of blood in the sitting room.
“The woman had her hands tied from the back with a rope. She had suffered multiple knife wounds on the chest and abdomen” Wahome said.
The police boss said man’s body was found in the bedroom dangling from a rope, which he used to end his life.
Neighbours told the police that the woman had arrived at the man’s home at around 8am - four hours before her murder.
The last time the woman was spotted in the man’s house was last month. It is believed that the man and his girlfried had parted ways and that the woman had returned after reconcilling with him. The motive of the killings is yet to be established.
The secret world of Nairobi sugar babies
- Is Eddie Butita charging Sh3.5 Million for Wife Material?
- Shy Meru girl crowned the most beautiful girl in England
- Things you should know before dating that village girl
- Dated for years? He won’t marry you
- DJ Oxygen: My ten years behind bars
By Kelvin Kamau
- My wife stares at me angrily: What could be the problem?
By Ted Malanda
- No husband, no children, no problem
- Wedding night: The man of my dreams couldn't perform
- Best thing in life is being a grandpa, says Mwai Kibaki's doctor
By Saada Hassan