Spoilt brat: son in court for stealing mother's sufurias and chicken
By Lilian Chepkoech | May 27th 2021
A woman from Uthiru area in Nairobi has sued her 28-year-old son for allegedly stealing her sufurias, shoes and chicken before turning her house upside down searching for money.
The court heard that Gerald Mukiriwas stole seven chicken, six sufurias and two pairs of shoes, all valued at Sh15,400 the property of his mother Lucy Muthoni on May 20.
The accused, according to court particulars, also maliciously damaged window panes and a house wall valued at Sh15,000.
The accused had asked his mother for money but she did not have any. That night day, he went home and found his mother already asleep.
He banged the door severally but his mother failed to open. He was forced to break in through the windows and forcefully jumped into his mother’s bedroom where she was sleeping.
Alarmed and shaken, the mother started screaming for help as the son thoroughly searched through her bedding and bags looking for money.
When he found nothing, the accused took away her shoes, sufurias and chicken leaving the beddings scattered.
However, Mukiriwas denied the charges and was released on a cash bail of Sh30,000.
The matter will be mentioned on June 6.
Help! Sh700,000 disappeared from my bank account
- I received presidential treatment from TB Joshua, says Ng’ang’a
- Vaginal procedures: to snip or not to snip?
- Nunu facelift: To keep women tight, or men cocked?
- Family in shock after finding sheep, black cat buried in farm
- Mum is best, but dad is ‘importanter’— Sociologist
By Kelvin Kamau
- Kirubi never parted with more than Sh10,000 for his women
- Clogged sewers, faeces suffocating Muthurwa market
- Wife denies burning hubby with hot water for cheating on her
- Fake money? Back in the day we had fake parents
By Uncle Gil