Married men don’t want me to befriend their wives, says Gospel singer Betty Bayo
By Cheptoek Boyo | September 7th 2020
Gospel musician Betty Bayo says most married men in her circle don’t like her.
She claims the men see her as ‘bad influence’ to their wives.
In a Facebook post, Betty narrated an incident where she met a couple, but the husband didn’t want his wife to talk to her.
“Yesterday, I met this couple at the car wash and the hubby was cautioning his wife about talking to me. Am I really a threat to marriages? I think these men just have serious issues. They should stop blaming me. I’m only a threat to abusive, bloodsucking Godforsaken unions. I’m too loud to be silen and I am not afraid of insults. #bittertruth.”
Betty was previously married to controversial preacher Victor Kanyari but they parted ways following an expose he was performing fake miracles.
The singer, who had two children with Kanyari, was caught in the centre of the media storm surrounding Kanyari’s fake miracles, marring her stellar reputation.
Talking about her previous marriage to controversial preacher Victor Kanyari, she admitted that she made a mistake.
“The mistake I made was to get into a marriage without really knowing my partner. I didn’t take my time to research on the background.
Vera Sidika and Brown Mauzo welcome newborn in style
- Tiwa Savage: I'm not ashamed of leaked sex tape
By Solomon Koko
- Why burglars cook chapati, shave their victims
- We ate uhuru, forgot to mark the graves of freedom
- Kenya has two tribes; the rich and the poor
- Man in court for secretly filming woman using toilet
- 10 signs your friend is ‘unhappily married’
- Surviving Nairobi's CBD: when friendliness is too suspicious
- Veteran actor wears gold worth over Sh1 million
- Our men can't resist hot coastal women