My job is done when men look and feel good: Founder M.A suits
By Aulgah Nato | April 2nd 2021
Maniraguha Abdoul is CEO and Founder of M.A suits. He spoke with The Nairobian Fashion stylist Aulgah Nato.
Briefly Introduce yourself?
My name is Maniraguha Abdoul. I started my brand M.A in 2018 to suit up men. A well cut suit is a plus for a man and therefore I wanted my peers to look and feel good.
Your suits are made by appointment only...
Once you contact me on social media or through my phone number we arrange a meet at your convenience, where we take measurements. We choose the fabric and accessories like shirts, cravat and pocket squares. The work takes about two weeks and it is delivered to the client for fitting.
Are custom made suits going out of fashion?
Custom suits are here to stay. Customs are tailored to you specifications, fabric and accessories. A custom made suit is always aesthetically pleasing and gives you a confidence boost. But it comes at a cost
Rules to follow when designing a dream suit for a wedding...
Listening to the client as the client is always right.
Where do you get fabric?
Italy and the UK.
Royal Reel Photography www. Royalreelphotography.co.ke.
My Contacts: Instagram”@ Mr.Mike254 Phone No. 0715839239
New wives, ponzi schemes and the mistakes retirees make
By Kelvin Kamau
- The rich and poor have same bedroom problems
- Nyama choma, ride with a ‘nurse’ left me in a coma - taxi driver
- Former house help: I refused sexual advances from married bosses
- Why every man should submit to his woman
- Female phone fundi takes Thika town by storm
By Kelvin Kamau
- Archbishop's wife fled when he 'hammered' househelp
- Mpango wa kando make men better husbands
- Why Jimal and Amber Ray called it quits
- Security guard arraigned for sodomising homeless man