Kenyan actor with four baby mamas says he’s polygamist by nature
By Cheptoek Boyo | January 20th 2022 | 1 min read
Uradi actor Mwaura Bilal recently opened up about his dating life and his four kids.
Speaking in an interview, the actor disclosed that he is currently single and not in the right ‘mental space’ to date.
“I’m not seeing anyone. Maybe I’m afraid of commitment but I feel I’m not equipped to be there for someone the right way at the moment. So I don’t want to hurt anyone,” Bilal said.
For the first time, he also disclosed that he has four kids with four different women.
“I have four kids with four different women,” he added.
The actor said he is a polygamist stating that when he decides to settle down, he would consider marrying more than one woman.
“If I would settle down, it must be polygamous. I’m a polygamist at heart. I would not like to have a mistress hiding somewhere. I have a good relationship with the mother of my last born,” Bilal stated.
He added that he subscribes to polyamory, noting that he does not believe in owning a partner.
Two caught on CCTV dumping seven cats outside KSPCA office
- Allow comrades to intermarry, NCIC boss tells varsity parents
- Homa Bay women leaders fight 'jealousy' tag
By James Omoro
- You can learn a lot by reading your own medical records
- Why banks can no longer sell your property for song
By Harold Ayodo
- 'Kujipanga' will make your latter years smoother
- End of the road for iconic hotels that shaped growth of the city
- To be successful, you must have discipline
- Peter Macharia Kinyanjui- First Kikuyu Catholic bishop to get married
- Nyokabi: Jubilee betrayed me, I'll run for Kiambu governor independently