Kenyan actor with four baby mamas says he’s polygamist by nature
By Cheptoek Boyo | January 20th 2022 | 1 min read
Uradi actor Mwaura Bilal recently opened up about his dating life and his four kids.
Speaking in an interview, the actor disclosed that he is currently single and not in the right ‘mental space’ to date.
“I’m not seeing anyone. Maybe I’m afraid of commitment but I feel I’m not equipped to be there for someone the right way at the moment. So I don’t want to hurt anyone,” Bilal said.
For the first time, he also disclosed that he has four kids with four different women.
“I have four kids with four different women,” he added.
The actor said he is a polygamist stating that when he decides to settle down, he would consider marrying more than one woman.
“If I would settle down, it must be polygamous. I’m a polygamist at heart. I would not like to have a mistress hiding somewhere. I have a good relationship with the mother of my last born,” Bilal stated.
He added that he subscribes to polyamory, noting that he does not believe in owning a partner.
Boda boda rider linked to gang who shot, robbed his client
- No more 'sex' music, passengers tell matatu conductors
- Kibaki 'son' Jacob Ocholla steps out of the shadows weeks after burial
- All Kenyan Presidents famously had look-alikes
- Wangui B Ngng: I am not a political reject
By Solomon Koko
- Lilian Ng'ang'a regains her 50 per cent shares of AL hotel
By Paul Ogemba
- I would 'twerk' online again to feed my two sons
- Magoha threatens to deal with teachers looking at students suggestively
- Waist beads are important ingredients to spice up sex life
By Marion Kithi
- Woman in court for dislocating neighbour's legs