Musician Nadia Mukami mourns with boyfriend Arrow Bwoy
By Priscilla Kimani | October 26th 2021
Musician Ali Yusuf a.k.a Arrow Bwoy is mourning the death of his father. Arrow Bwoy who is currently on a music tour with his lovebird, Nadia Mukami broke the news on social media.
"Innah llilahi wa innah Ilayhi Rajiun, Rest in Peace Dad," he said.
The celebrated songwriter did not give any details about his father's death.
Nadia and Arrow Bwoy have been performing in different states in the US including Delaware and Kansas. Among fans, friends and family who condoled with the musician include Naiboi, Femi-one, Fena Gitu and Nadia Mukami who prayed for strength over her lover.
"May the God of strength prevail," she said.
In the music industry, Arrow Bwoy is a force to reckon with. He is the mastermind behind well-composed hits like Jango Love and Love Doctor. His recent hit Raha featuring Nadia Mukami took the Internet by storm. The popular hit has surpassed 1 million views on YouTube within two months.
No miracles for pastor who defiled, impregnated sick girl
By James Omoro
- ‘I took my son to rehab but he was beaten with belts and sticks’
- Tribute: Joshua Nanjero 'Makambo' was so gifted, he mocked us, and we laughed
- Why men rarely remarry after divorce
- I was sexually harassed by my female boss
By Rosa Agutu
- Will Reverend Tasha break Carmel's back?
- Why Jamaican artistes are dying to twerk in Kenya
- Son in court for threatening to rape, hack mother to death
- City bishop Godfrey Migwi dies
- No bond for men charged with raping, robbing woman