Gospel singer Gloria Muliro ties the knot with pastor, engineer hubby
By Priscilla Kimani | October 25th 2021
Celebrated gospel musician Gloria Muliro is off the market. The Matokeo hitmaker shared a photo of her wedding on social media pages.
"Finally, finally. My autumn wedding in New York. "
Her white wedding happened few days after she held a traditional wedding ceremony. The colourful event was graced by bigwigs in the Gospel music industry among them Solomon Mkubwa and Anastacia Mukabwa.
Gloria Muliro unveiled her new man Evans Sabwami earlier this year. Her husband, an American citizen is a minister of the word and doubles up as an engineer.
Netizens thronged to social media to congratulate the award-winning musician on her wedding. Among them was Emmy Kosgei who penned a social message to Gloria on her big day.
"Congratulations to my sister Gloria Muliro on your wedding! Bwana anarejesha kwa mpigo miaka iliyoliwa na nzige. Inarudi kwa jina la Yesu. God waits until the cup of your enemies is full. Thank you Jesus, bless this union," she said.
Gloria Muliro first came to the limelight in 2005 after recording her first album Omwami Aletsa. She is popularly known for her Sitolia album which features Willy Paul. The famous songwriter is the mastermind behind famous hits like Matokeo, Kando and Ndio Yako among others.
Why Eldoret traffic lights are always off
- Will Chebukati, Koome wriggle out of murky political waters?
- Brothers accused of stealing maize shot outside Gatundu law courts
- Will Nairobi's posh estates turn into the new Eastlands?
By Harold Ayodo
- Real men don't leak nudes, private chats
By Awuor Omino
- Do we live in the same country as our leaders?
- When in the doghouse like Miguna, concede the fight and move on
- Gray divorce: More couples breaking up in old age
- ‘Mpango wa kando’ law pits women against each other
- I spent three days in the mortuary
By Jael Musumba