Musician Wahu loses business account to hackers
By Priscilla Kimani | October 7th 2021
Account hacking is very common among celebrities and popular musician Wahu Kagwi is the latest victim to the global menace. The Sweet Love hit maker took to her Instagram page to decry losing her business page to hackers.
"I'm so sad to report that my business page Afro Siri Hair Salon has been hacked. I'm so pissed. How someone just takes 7 years of hard work away from you yaani...I'm beyond words," she wrote, adding that, "Nevertheless, we're working with the Facebook / Instagram team in collaboration with Communications Authority here in Kenya and I'm hopeful it shall be recovered..."
The fashion enthusiast advised other celebrities to take caution when setting up pages to avoid similar occurrences. "To all business owners and influencers, please ensure that you have installed 2 step authentication on your pages..."
Wahu is married to renowned secular musician, Nameless and is popular for her banger hit dubbed "Sweet love" which she penned down for her daughter.
Being a business minded artist, she ventured into the beauty world in 2013 when she started Afro Siri salon. The Westland's based beauty parlor attracts high and middle class customers and is growing by day.
I quit posh PR job to start carwash, carpet spa
- Early retirement not a solution for employment crisis
- Sheng will never be a standard language- Linguistics Professor
- If you can’t afford an extra kid, just zip it!
By Awuor Omino
- Manzi wa Kibera is off the market
- Kenyan Dictionary; a hilarious look at our language
- Mystery over millionaire heir’s death in game park
- Bishops who prayed for UhuRuto in 2013 baffled by their fallout
- My family rejected me because I was ugly
By Jael Musumba
- It is now cheaper to rent apartments in Nairobi's posh hoods
By Harold Ayodo