Mafisi Sacco Chairman Jaymo Ule Msee weds actress Catey Fortune
By Priscilla Kimani | September 27th 2021
Wilson Muirani aka Jaymo Ule Msee is off the market after wedding his longtime girlfriend, Wakio Munene alias Catey Fortune. The wedding comes two years after Jaymo shared a video of their engagement proposal in Maasai Mara.
Whereas details of their private wedding is still scanty on social media, the celebrated YouTubers have shared a few wedding photos.
Catey Fortune took to the gram to share a photo of her and her husband in tow, captioned the photo with, "Us those" and a love emoji.
The new couple have been congratulated by their fan base incuding popular journalist Dennis Itumbi who also attended the wedding.
"Congratulations Jaymo Ule Msee. Kissing lips is easy, but finding someone whose soul you kiss forever is the real staff. Glad you found her and now we can only wish you the best," Itumbi wrote on Facebook.
He raped me, left me to sleep out in the cold
- Shrinking public spaces force Nairobians to make out, have fun on flyovers and roundabouts
- Nick Mwendwa on the cross for Stars poor showing
- Most deaf mothers miscarry due to misdiagnosis
- The lawyer who wrote his own eulogy
- Abstinence prevents cancer too, not just HIV - Gynaeological oncologist
By Gardy Chacha
- The fun side of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Our darling daughter bought land and built a home for us
- Kenyan men secretly love mashakura
- Prayer warrior: KDF priest fights militia with the Bible and the gun