Mafisi Sacco Chairman Jaymo Ule Msee weds actress Catey Fortune
By Priscilla Kimani | September 27th 2021
Wilson Muirani aka Jaymo Ule Msee is off the market after wedding his longtime girlfriend, Wakio Munene alias Catey Fortune. The wedding comes two years after Jaymo shared a video of their engagement proposal in Maasai Mara.
Whereas details of their private wedding is still scanty on social media, the celebrated YouTubers have shared a few wedding photos.
Catey Fortune took to the gram to share a photo of her and her husband in tow, captioned the photo with, "Us those" and a love emoji.
The new couple have been congratulated by their fan base incuding popular journalist Dennis Itumbi who also attended the wedding.
"Congratulations Jaymo Ule Msee. Kissing lips is easy, but finding someone whose soul you kiss forever is the real staff. Glad you found her and now we can only wish you the best," Itumbi wrote on Facebook.
The secret world of Nairobi sugar babies
- Is Eddie Butita charging Sh3.5 Million for Wife Material?
- Shy Meru girl crowned the most beautiful girl in England
- Things you should know before dating that village girl
- Dated for years? He won’t marry you
- DJ Oxygen: My ten years behind bars
By Kelvin Kamau
- My wife stares at me angrily: What could be the problem?
By Ted Malanda
- No husband, no children, no problem
- Wedding night: The man of my dreams couldn't perform
- Best thing in life is being a grandpa, says Mwai Kibaki's doctor
By Saada Hassan