Kabi WaJesus reveals why he won't marry second wife
By Cheptoek Boyo | August 18th 2021
Content creator Kabi WaJesus says he has no intentions of marrying a second wife. In a Q and A session online, the father of one said he does not regret getting married to his wife Milly WaJesus.
"I have never regretted marrying this girl because marrying her is the best gift from God. This one is enough. I can’t even think about flirting with another woman let alone marrying.” On how he knew Milly was the love of his life, Kabi said, “I know most of you will think it’s a joke but I had an image of how my wife will look like since I was a child and that was brought back to my memory when I got born again and when I saw Milly again after sometime, I immediately knew she was my wife,” he added.
Crocodiles and ducks guarding Michuki Park
- Gospel singer Betty Bayo falls in love again
- Lamu cop dies on his wedding day, new still wife in shock
- Why Mombasa twilight girls turn down Indian soldiers
- Sports and boobs: What’s ball got to do with it, Rais?
By Beryl Ringos
- I will marry when ready, says Lilian Ng'ang'a's Juliani
By David Odongo
- Police minting millions from Covid-19 drunkards
- Sick inmate claims he is being denied life-saving drugs
- Coffin gangs of Nairobi: They steal, kill and ferry drugs
- Love is love; age is just a number