Azziad is highest paid influencer in Kenya, 28th in Africa
By Vivianne Wandera | August 11th 2021
Ever wondered how much money your favourite influencer makes? Well, thanks to Hopper HQ, an Instagram planning and marketing tool, we have the answers. The site recently released their 2021 rich list, and it features some interesting names.
Top of the list in Africa is Egyptian and Liverpool football star Mohammed Salah, who according to the list charges US Dollars 231,000 per post, which is about Ksh. 25 Million.
Making a surprise appearance in the list is 2020 breakout TikTok star Azziad Nasenya who was ranked at position 28 in Africa, charging US Dollars 5,000 per post.
The second Kenyan making an appearance on the list is Anerlisa Muigai, who was ranked position 30 in Africa, charging US Dollars 4,000 per post.
This is the second time Anerlisa is making it to the rich list. The first was in 2019, where Hopper HQ reported that Anerlisa was charging US Dollars 3,400 per post on Instagram.
Influencer Wabosha Maxine was ranked position 35, charging US dollars 1,600 per post, while social media favourite Joy Kendi was ranked position 37, charging US Dollars 1,200 per post.
Hopper HQ’s list has answered many questions for Kenyans and also ranked Azziad as probably the richest influencer in Kenya even though she cannot match up to Anerlisa Muigai’s wealth.
Crocodiles and ducks guarding Michuki Park
- Gospel singer Betty Bayo falls in love again
- Lamu cop dies on his wedding day, new still wife in shock
- Why Mombasa twilight girls turn down Indian soldiers
- Sports and boobs: What’s ball got to do with it, Rais?
By Beryl Ringos
- I will marry when ready, says Lilian Ng'ang'a's Juliani
By David Odongo
- Police minting millions from Covid-19 drunkards
- Sick inmate claims he is being denied life-saving drugs
- Coffin gangs of Nairobi: They steal, kill and ferry drugs
- Love is love; age is just a number