Betty Kyallo's new beau shares tips on life and dating
By Vivianne Wandera | August 4th 2021
Media personality Betty Kyallo caused a frenzy on social media when she was spotted with lawyer Nick Ndeda, raising questions about the state of their relationship. The two were seen outside Nick Ndeda’s apartment by a netizen who then shared the pictures with blogger Edgar Obare.
Interestingly, the lawyer, who is the head of litigation at Conrad Law and Consultancy Office, has shared some tips on dating and parenting on his Instagram account and his LinkedIn page.
The couple has been gushing over each other on social media since they went public with their relationship and even went on a baecation together to celebrate Nick’s birthday.
Even though pictures of Nick’s wedding day had emerged, it was revealed that Betty’s bae was once married and is now divorced just like her.
These are the lessons he shared:
"Here are some lessons from the month of July:
1. Private but not secret doesn't work when you are dating a celebrity.
2. A father must always come through for his children.
3. Tell your kids you love them and are proud of them. Celebrate even what seems minor in their lives.
4. You have to guard your happiness.
5. Work hard; Money is good.
6. Fight the war, not the battle.
7. Remember why you started."
Crocodiles and ducks guarding Michuki Park
- Gospel singer Betty Bayo falls in love again
- Lamu cop dies on his wedding day, new still wife in shock
- Why Mombasa twilight girls turn down Indian soldiers
- Sports and boobs: What’s ball got to do with it, Rais?
By Beryl Ringos
- I will marry when ready, says Lilian Ng'ang'a's Juliani
By David Odongo
- Police minting millions from Covid-19 drunkards
- Sick inmate claims he is being denied life-saving drugs
- Coffin gangs of Nairobi: They steal, kill and ferry drugs
- Love is love; age is just a number