Vera Sidika: I never wanted to get married or have kids
By Cheptoek Boyo | June 11th 2021
Socialite and entrepreneur Vera Sidika has opened up on her relationship with her husband Brian Mauzo.
Sidika revealed that she is enjoying her marriage to the musician.
“Honestly, in the past, I used to be against marriage. I once said I would never get married. But, here I am today. It’s the most sweetest, amazing journey. Guess because hubby and I are very compatible and best of friends. We talk about everything. No secrets, we joke, laugh, enjoy life, gossip. It’s pure bliss. Never knew marriage can be so beautiful. I think with the right person it works.”
The controversial socialite also said that her current relationship is the longest she has ever been in.
“12th August 2021, 1st anniversary. Wow. Guess what? This is the longest relationship I’ve ever been in and the most unproblematic. No public stunts, no trying to prove a point to nobody just genuinely living life. For some reason, my past relationships lasted 5 and 6 months,”she said.
Vera also hinted on having kids with Mauzo.
“I plan my life and let God see me through. I never wanted kids. I wasn’t ready and probably because I was in the wrong relationships. Unfortunately, I dated jokers, who didn’t even know what they wanted in life. When God sent Frederick, I saw a whole different world, we were on the same page and my perception about so many things changed. I can’t really explain but we got engaged, married (legally) and plan to start our little family in future,” she stated.
Help! Sh700,000 disappeared from my bank account
- I received presidential treatment from TB Joshua, says Ng’ang’a
- Vaginal procedures: to snip or not to snip?
- Nunu facelift: To keep women tight, or men cocked?
- Family in shock after finding sheep, black cat buried in farm
- Mum is best, but dad is ‘importanter’— Sociologist
By Kelvin Kamau
- Kirubi never parted with more than Sh10,000 for his women
- Clogged sewers, faeces suffocating Muthurwa market
- Wife denies burning hubby with hot water for cheating on her
- Fake money? Back in the day we had fake parents
By Uncle Gil