Why Kakamega man exhumed daughter's body from fresh grave
By Mike Kihaki | July 5th 2021
Residents of Shinyalu Constituency, Kakamega County woke up to a rude shock when a father exhumed the body of his daughter barely a week after she was buried.
Aggrey Asiema, 52, from Kamwega village exhumed the body of 15-year- old child in order, "to give her a decent burial."
The deceased had been buried on Wednesday this week but her father claims he was not satisfied with the way she was buried and was determined to give her a befitting burial.
Led by Florence Sambaya and Charles Muses, the locals described the action as a curse and wants the family to perform cleansing rituals to appease the dead.
Ichung’wah may have missed history lessons at Alliance
- Stay at home moms can become millionaires
- From a slaying campus girl to a timber yard merchant
- Congolese in court for assaulting neighbour
- Two women, man showing off cash linked to wash-wash cartel
- Actress was kicked out of school choir for not being cool
- Jose Chameleone: I bribed Kenyan cops with my shoes
- Vera Sidika: I almost travelled abroad to give birth
- Dedan Kimathi Campus: Our student did not attack police chief
- Smart ladies don’t order expensive drinks