Dating the hot neighbour? Here are the do's and don'ts
By Priscilla Kimani | September 7th 2021
The cute boy next door has made his move and you are in for his sweet nothings. So what next? dating that guy next door may seem like a good idea, see it helps you cut down on traveling costs and saves on time. Not to forget that you may storm into his house when you suspect he is cheating on you.
It's all sweet and rosy until you get into a heated argument or dramatic breakup that will keep your neighbours talking. And when you bump into him during the morning jog after your breakup. Or when you are forced to move out because he simply can't steer clear from your house. Here are dos and don'ts to consider when dating your hot neighbour.
Don't be tempted to move in
It may seem like a good idea to move into his house for the sake of splitting the bills, resist the temptation though.It is good to take things slow until you get to know your partner well. The moment you decide to live together, look for a house away from your neighborhood. This will scare away any commitment phobe who is only with you for the convenience.
Have strict visiting time
Living at arms length may breed disrespect and contempt. To avoid getting into your partner's personal life, you both have to establish a strict visiting time. Maintain and respect your partner's privacy whenever they feel like being on their own. Also, set clear boundaries to avoid late night knocks during odd hours of the night.
Introduce your guests
Often introduce your visitors to your man . He probably might see you bringing your visitors and he may bump into your house with a sense of insecurity. To avoid this, tell him before hand of expected visits if you need me-time with your visitors.
Where to buy cheap food in Nairobi’s CBD
By Kelvin Kamau
- Watch out ladies, men are the new gold diggers
- Man arraigned for allegedly stealing lover’s phone at night
- Parenting is not a PR exercise: Instill discipline
- Scorecard: ranking governors' performance a year to poll
- For every bottle and diaper you discard, this man earns a dollar
By Jael Musumba
- My wife bathed me :King Kaka celebrates wife on illness recovery
- Comedian Mulamwa gifts wife 100k after delivering baby girl
- University pardons students caught up in exam irregularities
- Social media driving youth away from church
By Ted Malanda