KU con girl ‘sells’ same room to five new students
By By NAIROBIAN TEAM | September 20th 2013
By NAIROBIAN TEAM
A female student at Kenyatta University conned five freshers after ‘selling’ her campus room to all of them.
Nancy Oselu had reportedly ‘sold’ the same room in Nyayo 2 to over five students.
The source told The Nairobian that the girl is believed to play her game on FB. She meets ‘buyers’, gets payment for an elusive room before switching off her phone.
The source went ahead to issue a mobile number requesting it be published to forewarn students against the con student. However, our efforts to reach the girl were futile.
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza
- BBI promoters say House route the best option