SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW 2-BURNER LOW PRESSURE TABLE-TOP COOKER
Tender Type Services
Organization: MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND MINING
Close Date: 2021-06-02
Advert Type: Services
CONTRACT NAME AND DESCRIPTION
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF NEW 2-BURNER LOW PRESSURE TABLE-TOP COOKER-THREE (3) YEARS
FRAMEWORK CONTRACT - MOPM/ONT/11/2020-2021
1. The Ministry for Petroleum and Mining invites sealed tenders for supply and delivery of new 2-burner low pressure table-top cooker-three (3) years framework contract.
2. Tendering will be conducted under Open National Tendering method and is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours, 0800 to1600 hours from Head of Supply Chain Management Office, Ministry of Petroleum & Mining, Room 20-21 on the 21st floor, Nyayo House. More details on the Services are provided in PART 2 - Services' Requirements, Section V - Description of Services of the Tender Document.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fees of Kshs. 1,000/= (One Thousand Kenya shillings only) at the Cash Office located on the 21st Floor of Nyayo House during normal working hours from Monday to Friday between 0800hrs to 1600hrs East Africa Time. Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the Website(s) www.petroleumandmining.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke. Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
5. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website (www.petroleumandmining.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke). Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to ([email protected]) to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a tender Security of Kshs.1,600,000/= (Kenya Shillings One Million, Six Hundred Kenya Shillings Only).
7. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
8. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 2nd June, 2021 at 10:30am EAT. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
9. A pre-tender conference will be held on 19th May 2021 starting from 11:00am EAT and ending at 2:00pm EAT at Nairobi, Kenyatta Avenue, Nyayo House, 23rd Floor Conference Room and The questions in writing to reach the procuring Entity not later than 17th May 2021 at 1700hrs EAT
10. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers' designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
Late tenders will be rejected.
11. Preference and Reservation schemes will apply as prescribed in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015.
12. The addresses referred to above are:
Ministry of Petroleum and Mining Room
20-21 on the 21st floor, Nyayo House
P.O. Box 51614-00100, NAIROBI
TEL: + 254-3310112
Ministry of Petroleum and Mining
P.O. Box 51614-00100, Nairobi,
Kenyatta Avenue, 21st floor, Nyayo House.
Email: [email protected]
Bulky tenders to be delivered to the Supply Chain Management office, Room 20-21 on the 21st floor, Nyayo House.
C. Address for Opening of Tenders;
Ministry of Petroleum and Mining,
Conference Room on 23rd Floor,
Nairobi, Kenyatta Avenue, Nyayo House.
MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM AND MINING