SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LOCALLY MANUFACTURED SANITARY TOWELS TO PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS BY LOCAL MANUFACTURERS
Tender Type Services
Organization: MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Close Date: 2020-10-06
Advert Type: Services
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
INVITATION TO BIDS
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER NAME: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LOCALLY MANUFACTURED SANITARY TOWELS TO PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS BY LOCAL MANUFACTURERS (2020/2021)
1. The Government of Kenya has established a budget line for the procurement and distribution of sanitary towels for deserving girls in Public Primary Schools. In this regard, the Ministry of Education wishes to invite bids from reputable and competent manufacturers for the supply and delivery of locally manufactured sanitary towels to Public Primary Schools in the country.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Head, Supply Chain Management Services, Ministry of Education, State Department of Early Learning and Basic Education, Ground floor Jogoo House 'B' Room 9 or he viewed from our website http://www.education.go.ke.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KES 1,000.00 to the Ministry of Education Cash Office, at Jogoo House 'B', 7th Floor Room 726 or be downloaded from our website www.education.go.ke and register the tender at the procurement office on Ground floor Jogoo House 'B' Room 9 or through the Ministry email; [email protected]
4. Bids must be submitted through our tender box at Jogoo House 'B' on or before Tuesday 6th October, 2020 10.00 a.m. accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the contract price.
· The Sanitary Towels to be supplied by Local Manufacturers
· The tender is divided into six (6) lots and bidders are allowed to bid for one or more lots.
· The price quoted must be inclusive of all taxes and transport cost to the lot destination.
· The Local Manufacturers must attach the Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) certificate.
5. Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 10.00 AM (Local Time) immediately after closing on Tuesday 6th, October, 2020 at the:-
Ministry of Education
Department of Early Learning and Basic Education
Harambee Avenue, Jogoo House B,
Conference room, 2nd floor,
Box 30040-00100, Nairobi
Tel +254 020 318581
NAIROBI - KENYA
Email: [email protected]
Head, Supply Chain Management Services For: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY