PURCHASE OF SIX UNITS FOUR BY FOUR MOTOR VEHICLES
Tender Type Services
Organization: NATIONAL DROUGHT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Close Date: 2021-05-21
Advert Type: Services
NATIONAL DROUGHT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
REQUEST FOR BIDS
Country : Kenya
Name of Project :Kenya Social and Economic inclusion Project
(Project ID P164654)
Contract Title :Purchase of Six Units Four by Four Motor Vehicles
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No. :63480
RFB Reference No. :KE-NDMA-210306-GO-RFB
1. The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Kenya Social and
2. Economic Inclusion Project (KSEIP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for purchase of Six Units Four by Four Motor Vehicles. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
3. The National Drought Management Authority now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for purchase of Six Units Four by Four Motor Vehicles Request for Bids Number KE-NDMA-210306-GO-RFB
4. Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s "Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated 2016, revised in November 2017 and updated in August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management, [email protected] and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below.
6. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from Supply Chain Management Offices on 8th Floor, Lonrho House, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand (KES 1,000). The method of payment will be banker’s cheque payable to National Drought Management Authority. Alternatively, tender documents can be downloaded free of charge from our website www.ndma.go.ke or www.tenders.go.ke
7. Bids clearly printed/must be delivered to the address below on or before 21st May 2021 at 10:30 am. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 21st May, 2021 at 10:30A.M. East African Time.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security from a reputable bank of Kenya Shillings Nine Hundred Thousand (KES. 900,000)
9. The guidelines for the management and prevention of Covid 19 pandemic shall apply.
10. The address referred to above is:
Chief Executive Officer
National Drought Management Authority
Lonrho House, 8th Floor, Standard Street
P.O. Box 53547- 00200